This is one of the simplest things to make when your feeling hungry and craving some crisps. They are lovely and crunchy and taste sorta like seaweed crisps. You only really need 2 ingredients and the rest are just added for flavour. I like to add paprika, salt and parmesan but you can go wild and add anything you want. I know that sesame seeds and chilli work very well together.
- 2 cups of kale (whole or cut is fine)
- 3tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 handful of grated parmesan
- Wash, and remove the stems of the kale. If its whole tear it into smaller pieces if its cut try and keep it as big as possible.
- Mix the kale, olive oil and salt in a mixing bowl and spread out evenly over an oven tray with a piece of greaseproof paper.
- Cook in a 180’c oven until the edges start to turn brown. You will need to take them out and flip or stir them a couple of times.